Stella - Coast 2 Coast Stella - Coast 2 Coast

Pretty Good Music

Im not usually into screamer type music. But the music itself was epic. I say i am not into screamer type music for one reason. I just cant understand the lyrics when someone screams them. I know that it may not be called that in the profession. But thats just me^^

Awesome instrumentals though^^ The music is definately some of the best i have heard in a while.

/-Objection-\ /-Objection-\

Enjoyable, but short

I dont know if you have more to this or not, but more would be epic. I like it over all, but like i said it was kinda short to me.

Darkfire96 responds:

Unfortuently this is all I have. I feel as though Im finished with this piece, so Im going to leave it as it is. Thanks for the review.

/-DJ Chaos-\

-Warrior- -Warrior-

Really nice musics!

I liked it, but it seemed a little quiet to me. Even with my speakers turned up it was still quiet.

Other than that, it was awesome!

MrAlbino07 responds:

thanks :D

Cooling touch of Rain Cooling touch of Rain

This Song Touches the Heart

This song brings back memories of better times. When the rain still came and the thunder rolled throughout the skies. I have a great appreciation for this song and would definately love to hear more.

Pure of Heart Pure of Heart

Very good song

I like the song, so i will base my review on that, however, i fail to see how this is bluegrass haha

Very beautiful, the song flows wonderfully. Very lovely mix of instruments as well.

The Sound of Magic 2 The Sound of Magic 2

This is a very Awesome piece^^

It gives you everything you could want out of a trance genre song

Rek- Asteroid Belt Rek- Asteroid Belt

Very nice

I really like the base melody you have going, but i think you would have done better to have a fast tempo ontop of that, this song is set up in a way that it would be epic beyond belief!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for the advice, Im taking everything people say into consideration, and improving as I go